Skip to main content

FAFSA and Cal Grant

*Visit our Home page for the latest news about scholarship and financial aid opportunities.


FAFSA information is available at: website

Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) is the first step toward getting federal aid for college, career school, or graduate school.


Cal Grant and Dream Act Funds Applications: website

A Cal Grant is money for college you don’t have to pay back. To qualify, you must meet the eligibility and financial requirements as well as any minimum GPA requirements. Cal Grants can be used at any University of California, California State University or California Community College, as well as qualifying independent and career colleges or technical schools in California.