Horizons School: Center for Independent Study (CIS)
for High School Students
One Santa Barbara Road
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
(925) 682-8000 ext 3960
Fax (925) 937-6052
Administrator: Dr. Sharon Brockman
Office Manager: Mrs. Carlene Hunt
For Horizons School: Home Study, where parents are the teachers for their K-8 children, go to horizonshs.com
Are you in grades 9-12 and interested in applying? Click below for information and the application.
Take the completed application to your administrator or counselor. Please note: application does not guarantee acceptance.
How do you know you are ready?
- You easily read the textbooks for your grade level
- You can write a 250 word, 5 paragraph essay
- You are ready to spend 20-30 hours a week at home by yourself, reading and working on assignments
- You work at the same speed or faster than your current classmates
- You are prepared and work completed when you go to class
Our Wall of Gratitude
Horizons Labs and Classes
See your teacher for more information.
All Classes and Labs are held at Horizons unless noted
Qtr 4 Calendar